Re: JFW 10 and PowerPoint 2007

  • From: Rouillardmike@xxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 15:29:02 -0400 (EDT)

Even when it is in slideshow view? Does it depend on how the PowerPoint was
 created? This also happens when I create a PowerPoint using default bullet
 settings and default levels (I believe).
Mike

In a message dated 5/27/2010 3:25:11 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I  believe you cannot. It is reading you the relative level of the items,
and
does not even differentiate between levels and  sub-levels.

Dave