Re: JAWs and Netflix?

  • From: "Jeff Bishop" <jeff.bishop@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 12:52:52 -0700

JAWs and Netflix?Go to the queue page and there you will see all of your
movies.  Each one has a textbox on the page with a number.  Simply type in the
number that you want the movie in and submit the page.

-----

Jeff Bishop
Applications Systems Analyst, Principal
Administrative Computing

Phone: 520-626-1145
Cell: 520-205-0988
Fax  : 520-626-8346
Email and MSN Messenger Contact ID: jeffbis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:jeffbis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Address:
The University of Arizona
Building 73
Room #: 116
1077 North Highland Avenue
PO Box 210073
Tucson, AZ 85721-0073

--

The opinions or statements expressed herein are my own and should not be taken
as a position, opinion, or endorsement of The University of Arizona.