RE: JAW's, Eloquence and Sound Cards?

  • From: "jim grimsby" <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 18:16:01 -0700

Hi, keep your sound blaster live it is a grate card for music now get a
cheep sound card I like the crystal sound card my self I can pcik these
cards up for real cheep.  Put the crystal in and address jaws to this
card.  It will go you about 12 to 15 bucks to pick up one of these
babies and will work for you just grait.  If you do not like this idea
most sound cards under xp allow for multy instances.  The sound blaster
line of cards are always a good choice.  Hth