JAWSlite List

  • From: "Margaret Thomas" <iluvtoread@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 19:33:37 -0400

Hi All,

    The moderator of the JAWSlite list has written:

Hello,
As you know, the lists on blindprogramming.com have been down now for
some
time. We have had a denial of service attack on the servers where the
lists
are hosted. I am working with support to have this resolved as quickly
as
possible. If the issue is not resolved by tomorrow, I will begin to
move
the lists to FreeLists.org. I will do my best to make sure that you
have to
do as little as possible to adjust to the change. Anyone who now has
digest
will probably have to turn digest mode back on if we need to move the
lists. I ask your patience if we move while I learn the new interface.

If you get duplicates of this message, it is because you are
subscribed to
more than one list.

Thank you for your patience and valued input to the lists.

Jim

James D Homme,

which should explain why some people who tried to join were unable to
or why posts from that list have not been received.

    I got the message on Sept. 20, so a bit more patience will be in
order.

Margaret

"Stan Holdeman" wrote:

I subscribed, got some messages for a few days, but I have received
nothing
from that list for a week.

Stan