Re: JAWS8 and drag/dropping

  • From: "Terrill Reynolds" <terrill1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 19:45:32 -0400

Hi:
One more way if the other two don't work.
Right Mouse Button Lock (INSERT+NUM PAD STAR)
This simulates pressing down the right mouse button and holding it. Once
pressed, the JAWS cursor can be moved with the arrow keys. JAWS will not
speak until INSERT+NUM PAD STAR is pressed again to unlock the right mouse
button. This command can be used to drag items from one location and drop
them in another. When the command is pressed a second time to unlock the
right mouse button, a menu may appear with options such as Copy Here, Move
Here, and
Create Shortcut Here.

Best Regards,
Terrill Reynolds