JAWS version 6 "merge settings" location

  • From: "Dennis Kicz (pronounced Kitch)" <puffnstuff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 19:09:02 -0500

Good evening everyone:

I recently upgraded from JAWS version 5.1 to version 6 and upon doing so,
after reboot, I could not  find the "merge settings" function anywhere.
That said, am I mistaken in thinking that the latest version of JAWS,
version 6, has a merge settings utility? And if not and there is indeed one,
where might I happen  to find it?

Tootle doo,
Dennis