Re: JAWS speaking file extensions

  • From: "John Miller" <n1umj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 21:50:43 -0400

The option for that is in the folder options in control panel some where, go
to control panel, then folder options and look around, I think it's in the
tree view under the advanced tab?  I'm not looking at it now, I set it once
and leave that setting but that needs to be turned on there somewhere, look
around, you'll find it.