JAWS site license agreement

  • From: "Beto Escobar III" <betoescobar3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Freedom Scientific Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 11:51:56 -0500

Hello Freedom Scientific and JFW List Serve:::
I've been on the telephone with Freedom Scientific today, Monday, April 25,
2005 for over an hour now, and I've still yet to speak to someone!  As a
result, I am sending this E-mail simply because time is of the essence!

I am speaking with someone today, in which I will submit a three year business
plan, to start an agency in the city I live in. This agency will provide live
audio description, at many venues in the city, to persons with visual
impairments.  There will be much more to this agency, and as a result, I would
like to know the pricing to secure a site license agreement with Freedom
Scientific to have JAWS installed on several PC's at the agency.  We will have
less then 20 PC's in the office with JAWS installed in them.  How much will the
site license cost the company?  A prompt response would be greatly appreciated!

Beto Escobar III, LMSW
CEO of ACCESS San Antonio