Re: JAWS reading a PowerPoint Presentation

  • From: "jyoti" <jyotiachi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 10:38:19 +0530

Hello Everybody
, I also face many issues with power point at my work place.  How to read a
powerpoint presentation if it has been made with slide show? Some one told
me to switch back to normal and then read the text in the slide. My question
is do every time we have to save it at our desk top and then change into
normal view option? In slide show if I keep on changing slides JAWS only
read the text displayed on first slide no matter on what ever slide I am.
Need some help.
Regards
Archana