JAWS reading. Trouble With JAWS wanting to read.

  • From: "Donna Miller" <carmanfan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 09:40:17 -0600

        Hi all,

I have the latest update to JAWS 9, and I'm having trouble getting it to
read automatically when I go to the next message even though it is set to do
so.

I'm not sure why this is.

I have the business edition of Office 2003 and am reading in MS Outlook.

--RIGHTEOUSNESS EXALTS A NATION, BUT SIN IS A DISGRACE TO ANY PEOPLE.

Proverbs 14:34

Donna Miller

carmanfan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

ddm2651@xxxxxxxxxxx