Re: JAWS not speaking when it is suppose to

  • From: "Corey Cook" <isaiah26-8@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 19:34:01 -0400

there is no jaws 5.1 yet
\

Corey Cook
Eph. 1:7 through Eph. 1:9 (NLT)
He is so rich in kindness that he purchased our freedom through the blood of
his Son, and our sins are forgiven. He has showered his kindness on us,
along with all wisdom and understanding.
God's secret plan has now been revealed to us; it is a plan centered on
Christ, designed long ago according to his good pleasure.