Re: JAWS in skype

  • From: "Wong" <allanwkf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 13:22:30 +0800

hi Jouie,

copy all the script files to

c:\jaws50\settings\enu

start the skype program, press insert+0 (on the number row) script manager
will open with skype.jss file, compile the skype.jss file by pressing
ctrl+s, you will then get a message says compile complete, press alt+f4 to
close the script manager. now, you will back to the skype main screen, press
ctrl+shift+c to compile the rest of the files.

hth