Re: JAWS friendly News Readers for RSS feeds

  • From: "AB7HW Dick Lee Chrisman" <ab7hw@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 09:58:19 -0700

TextAloud has a product that will pull news stories that interest you and put
them in your Mail Box each day, here is a blurb from their news letter.
"Also remember, if you haven't already, check out our NewsAloud product at

http://nextup.com/NewsAloud/index.html

NewsAloud can automatically retrieve news stories from about a dozen categories
and create audio files or let you listen live on your PC.  You can download
a trial version of NewsAloud at

http://nextup.com/NewsAloud/download.html
"
Dick