RE: JAWS compatibility Issue

  • From: "Jim Grimsby" <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 21:04:59 -0800

The long end and short end is there is nothing wrong with ither board
that will cause you a problem with jaws.  I have built computers with
this board with no problems.  Xp is not going to see the on board stuff
so you will want an external card if you are installing windows to start
narrator with to install your drivers.  Make sure you install your video
drivers before trying to install jaws.
Hth

jim grimsby
msn: jim.grimsby@xxxxxxx