JAWS and airline sites

  • From: "Jim" <jp100@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jp100@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 18:34:49 -0700

Hi there,
I have a question for which I'm hoping I could get answers.
Has anyone tried or been successful using sites like Expedia.com or
Travelosity.com?
What about regular airline sites?  I'm trying to use JAWS but am not being very
successful in reading the layout of the pages after I supposedly type in the
necessary reservations.  I'm trying to find some fairs for next month and
wanted to know if I'd be able to do this without needing a sighted person's
assistance.
I figured someone here could help.

Thanks a lot.
Jim