JAWS and Quicken

  • From: "ms gilkerson" <gilkerson2730@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 23:40:54 -0600

Hello, I would like to know whether anyone on this list has ever used JAWS and
the Quicken Software.  I would like to know if it is compatible.  I have a
friend who uses Quicken but he uses magnification software, as he is legally
blind and not totally blind.

Many banks give you the option of either using Quicken or Microsoft Money; they
are check writing programs.  If anyone has used Quicken with jaws, could you
tell me what your experiences were, good or bad.  I would hate to purchase that
and have it installed only to find that jaws might not work with it.

Any assistance you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Victoria E. Gilkerson