Re: JAWS and Outlook Express

  • From: "Kerby Hill" <kerby.hill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 11:39:45 -0400

another thing I've noticed with jaws and oe is when a new message comes in,
you'll hear the new message sound but even if you're in the inbox, you don't
hear the message header info or anything.  You actually have to hit space to
select the new message to open and then hit enter to open it where in ms
outlook you can just hit enter because the first message is selected by
default when opening the inbox.

Kerby