Re: JAWS and Laptops

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 23:39:34 -0400

I have an Inspiron, and to disable mine, I go into the Control Panel and
click on Mouse, and the first thing I land on is a radio button to enable or
disable. Since you didn't say which type of laptop your friend is dealing
with, I thought I'd mention that. It was fairly easy to disable mine, and
the entire thing is now disabled. It can't be moved, clicked or anything.
Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Skype: mercy0421 Please contact me if I may not recognize your contact info