JAWS and Flash Tester Needed

  • From: "Ralph Maravola" <Maravola@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 09:37:26 -0500

I'm looking for someone to test my webpage with JAWS for me.  I've added
some Flash content (some that I've made not accessible on purpose), and
I need to know for someone that is visiting the page for the first time
if they can read the page without any major issues.  I'm just beginning
to learn how to use JAWS as well as Flash, and I know this can be
integrated together but with a lot of time and effort.

http://www.ossb.oh.gov <http://www.ossb.oh.gov/>

I'm working on ways to put text behind the Flash content so if Flash and
Javascript is turned off, someone may still get the same data, but right
now I'm testing to see if my Flash News Column works

Thanks!

Ralph Maravola
Systems Analyst/Webmaster
OSSB/OSD