RE: JAWS and Financial Tracking

  • From: "Richard P. Kelly" <rpkelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 06:22:26 -0500

Loreal,

I'm running Quickbooks Pro with Jaws 12 and doing just what you are talking
about.  Avoid the quick start version of QB as the screens offer less
customization.

You might also consider trialing the CashManager program from
www.accomplishglobal.com

If you have questions, let me know and we can arrange a Skype call or meet
in a chat room on NVN.

Cordially,
Richard P. Kelly
rpkelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx