JAWS and Exchange by Outlook

  • From: "Thomas Sagar" <tsagar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 19:27:43 -0400

My work is starting to get the ball rolling on switching our e mail system from
Lotus Notes to Exchange by Outlook.  Anybody have any experience using JAWS
with Exchange?  Any problems or limitations?  I am just doing some homework as
early as possible.  As any Lotus Notes users will know, you have to get
a bit creative with JFW in Lotus Notes from time to time but I have learned all
the tricks to get to everything, especially when it comes to accessing
data bases.  I don't know anything about Exchange but I believe it is strictly
e mail.  Thanks and let me know.

P.S.  Anybody using McKesson with JAWS per my posting earlier this week?

Tom