Re: JAWS and Adobe 8?

  • From: Agent86b <agent_086b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 09:19:22 +1100

Yes I am using both Jaws and Adobe versions 8.
The only thing I wanted to change was to stop pdf documents opening in my Internet browser. I wanted to save them first. I found by letting the document open in my browser Jaws would lock up.
Max.

on 08:37 16/01/2007, Patricia said:
I posted about this before but didn't hear anything back. the latest version of Adobe is out now and I am constantly being prompted to download it. unfortunately I had started the download not knowing beforehand that 8 was out. once you start the download it seems to want you to finish it, even if you have 7 installed. in the JAWS help is said that JAWS supports Adobe 7 and other versions varry in accessibility. is there anyone on this list who is using JAWS 8 and Adobe 8? if so, how accessible is it?

Patricia

e-mail: <mailto:bcsarah.fan@xxxxxxxxx>bcsarah.fan@xxxxxxxxx
msn: <mailto:bc_sarah_fan@xxxxxxxxxxx>bc_sarah_fan@xxxxxxxxxxx