JAWS With Word 2000

  • From: "Grant Hardy" <hardy_grant@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JAWS List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"JFWLite List" <JFWLite@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 16:50:41 -0800

Hello:
I have a question that has me stumped!  Whenever I change something in Word
2000 Verbosity dialog, the changes stay in effect every time I run Word
after that. However, ?mark proofreading errors in Braille turns off every
time I reload Word.
For instance, if last sesion I turned on Style Changes and Proofreading
errors in Braille, Style changes will remain on but proofreading in Braille
will turn off.

Help would be appreciated.

Grant

---