Re: JAWS WITH RECALL PRO

  • From: Chris Cant <christopher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 07:14:21 +0100

Hi there Richard,
yes, I know where your coming from here, but the point is if you keep
adding programs that are progressions and are really XP programs then
sooner or later the system won't handle the program properly, you'll get
crashing more often and things like that happening, if your not updating
then then sticking to old programs is the way to go, and I don't imagine
you'd want to do that? windows 98 won't like some new programs. jfw 3.7 is
also quite old now, there's more settings since then that will help these
types of issues.
no but it's up to you, most of the things to do with this version of jfw i
forget,we've moved off that version of the program some time ago

yours respectfully

Chris Cant.