Re: JAWS V. 10.0.1154 with Adobe 9.2

  • From: michael <mkizer02@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 09:54:03 -0500

upgrade to 10.0.167

On 1/12/2010 8:48 AM, Tracy wrote:
Good morning!
I was wondering if someone may help me. I am using JAWS 10.0.1154 with Adobe 9.2. I am having trouble reading the page because if JAWS reads at all, it will read the first 2 pages of the document and when it gets to a certain point JAWS completely crashes to the point that I have to reboot my computer. I spent time on the phone yesterday with Freedom Scientific Technical support, and they were very helpful. I was instructed to make sure that the PDF is tagged for accessibility as well as check the accessibility options in Adobe. I have reset the options in Adobe but it did not fix the problem. I would appreciate any suggestions anyone has. I was sent a word document of the same form, but because of the process we have to go through with it, my supervisors would like the file in PDF. We could fill it out in word than convert it, but after it is converted, we need it editable.
Again, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
You may personally email me your suggestions.
Thank You!
Chris Schiafone
chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>