Re: JAWS Repair question

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 10:54:00 +0300

Hi!!
if  you  still  have  you're  JAWS  cd,  basicly   modify   this
existing version.
I  have  something  that's  might  be near  of  you're  problem,  in
the  password   field  as  well,  when  i've  reach  it,  it  says:
user name   , although  that  am sure  that  i've been moved  to  the
password  field.
but  I' am typing  the  password  correctly  and   signing  in  normally.
but  tell me,    when  you   typing  you're  password  characters,  it
 allows  you  to  sign in?
anyway,   modify  the  current  version installed, and  try  again.
On 5/16/09, Karen Rose <rosekm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Another question about what may be a different Jaws repair:  I cannot get
> Jaws to fill in any password.  It will fill in the username field, but whe n
> I get to password in any site where I have a username and password, it does
> not fill in that field.  It says "password" and when I enter my password
> characters, it simply repeats "password password".  It has not taken
> anything.  It will continue to fill in any other field in forms
> mode--username, email, etc.--just not password.  Help?
>
> Karen

mostafa muhammad taric almahdy
skype account:
my_speaker
best regard
it's always hope that gives meaning to life
Alternative archives located at: