RE: JAWS, Microsoft Outlook and attachments

  • From: "Cy Selfridge" <cyselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 05:42:50 -0700

Thank you so much for this info. I also use Microsoft outlook 2003

Man, it is frustrating to have the sightlings tell you *just go over and
click on that button which says whatever* and then to have JAWS not to be
able to get there.

If it is on the blamed screen I think JAWS should be able to get to it,
particularly if it is a Microsoft item.

Cy, The Anasazi... .

  _____