JAWS Info

  • From: "Sun Sparkle" <sunshine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <helpneededlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 17:22:07 -0600

I was looking through my program files and found one that said Rainbow
Technologies. I did not know what that was for so decided to check it out since
it had a driver. The company makes and sells security keys. I then checked and
it got on my computer at the same time as I installed JAWS 6.0. Therefore it
looks like that folder goes with the new JAWS. Just thought I would let you
know so that you don't accidentally delete it. The Rainbow Folder was created
two minutes after the Freedom Scientific Folder.