RE: JAWS Has Gone On Strike!

  • From: "Karen J" <kkj10@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2004 22:04:50 -0800

End of thread please? We know that Mr. Grammar went outside the boundaries=
 of the list, and that it was uncalled for.
Let's continue to talk about JAWS, and not Grammar?
Karen
Don't judge me because I'm blind. Judge me by what's inside. if you judge=
 me because I am blind, then it is you who is blind.
"time is the fire in which we burn," Tollian Soran.
"grudges aren't worth holding--One who holds them shows his self-weakness."
Contact info:
MSN:: melody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: MelodyBunny1803
Email: Same as MSN.
My little corner in cyber space:
www.melody-rocks.com
Go there and have fun or something?Sig's finally done!