JAWS Friendly Backup Software

  • From: "Jana Schroeder" <jlschroeder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 22:43:38 -0400

    Hi,
Can anyone suggest an accessible piece of software that can be used to back
up large numbers of files on a scheduled basis?  I was using Double Image,
but
the latest version is completely inaccessible and I need something that I
can put onto a new computer I am using so I can't rely on the old version I
was
previously using.  I have Windows 2000 on this machine and am using the
latest version of JFW.  I need something that will allow for files that have
been
removed from the original folders to be erased from the backup, incremental
backups, etc.  I am getting tired of copying and pasting large number of
files
from my hard drive to a portable drive which i use to keep all of my
work-related files.  Any suggestions gratefully accepted.
Thanks,
Jana Schroeder