JAWS Activations

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 16:14:15 -0500

I pass along this experience in case it saves anyone else a little trouble.

I contacted FS to obtain new JAWS activations today. I figured I'd need to
press the 2 key for software technical support, but something made me hold off
until I'd heard the entire menu. It turned out that FS has a separate extension
for activations. It was either 5 or 6--sorry, I can't remember which. Instead
of the usual long wait for a tech person to come on the line, my call was
answered almost immediately and the activations authorized. What I anticipated
would be an anoyance turned out to be simple as could be.

FS's tech support phone number is 727-803-8600.

You can also request activations by eamailing
activate@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I tried the email method, but it hadn't been acted on by the time I made the
call.