JAWS & ACT

  • From: "Mark Alexander" <aricorp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 15:17:36 -0500

Does anyone use ACT 2007 as their contact database?  I've used ACT 4.0 for many
years with JAWS & no problems, everything accessible.  Recently purchased new
laptop which was only available with Vista so had to upgrade ACT 4.0 to  ACT
2007 and find it very difficult if not impossible to use.

Anyone got suggestions on making ACT 2007 accessible?

Only solution that's been offered to date is to load XP on new computer as
opposed to Vista and load my old programs.