Re: JAWS 8.0 and Dectalk PC

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <A.Spratt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 08:06:43 -0500

Hi, Jim.

I need to correct the impression your messages on this subject have been leaving. JAWS 8 works fine with Dectalk Express. Barbara's instructions on how to coordinate the two worked perfectly. The problem is that FS's method isn't intuitive. You need to click on the remove/change Eloquence button in the syntheisizer dialog to reach the other synthesizer options. After that, it's plain sailing. I use Windows XP.

Adrian