RE: JAWS 64 bit Beta anyone?

  • From: Bruce Toews <bruce@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 17:38:49 -0500 (CDT)

I couldn't say. As I said, I'm sticking with a 32-bit OS for the time being.

bruce

On Sun, 15 Mar 2009, Kevin Gibbs wrote:

Bruce,
        I wouldn't attempt to use any of my music apps in 64.  But, how
about things like Outlook Express, Word and Skype in 64?  If 32 bit Vista is
truly necessary, even for just those apps,  could I do this as a dual-boot
system?  I did that with 3.1 and 95 back in the day.
Thanks for the prompt response,
Kevin