Re: JAWS 5.10 Unattended Installations

  • From: "John Miller" <n1umj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 19:00:58 -0400

I actually have that set up with my double talk LT, I have this version of
JFW I'm using now, 5.1, through my sound card, but if I have a problem with
my sound, or this one, I just hit the hotkey for the other version 5.0 I
think it is, and that goes through my double talk LT, I've had that set up
like that as long as I've known how to do it, I'd use my other sound card
but I don't have room for more speakers on this desk.