Re: JAWS 12.0.1161-32bit , obtaining encounter through out automatic feature.

  • From: "Mike & Barbara In Arcadia" <mb69mach1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 04:23:03 -0700

Hi Mostafa;

Speaking for myself, I never check for Jaws updates automatically.  I always
go to the Freedom Scientific website and get my updates from there.  I have
heard of too many people having problems with getting their updates
automatically, having problems with the update, then having to go to the
website, and redownloading / reinstalling the update from there.  Take care.
Mike