JAWS 11 (LATEST VERSION) DOES NOT READ IN MICROSOFT WORD 2007

  • From: "Wren" <airplane100@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 07:07:36 -0500

Hi all,

Thanks for the help in advance.

I had to reinstall JAWS a couple of times, because I could not get it to talk.
I finally got it to work, with some help, but now it won't read my documents in
Microsoft word. I have it set to save documents as compatability mode for word
20003. If I route the jaws cursor and use the jaws cursor keys, it will read
the document. It will not read unless I do this.

If anyone can help, I would appreciate it.

GOD BLESS,

Wren