RE: I've downloaded and installed Skype, but...

  • From: "Jim Grimsby" <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 19:03:32 -0700

hi,
well first thing is go get skype again.  there is a later version then
the one you have.  second to use skype you do not need scripts if you
get the latest version.  oh well scripts will help as far as reading the
chat messages but the old scripts will not do that with the new version.

jim grimsby
msn: jim.grimsby@xxxxxxx
email:  jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx
skype: jim.grimsby