RE: I've been trying to unsubscribe for the pass week but I keep getting the message unknown command after I reply to the unsubscribe email.

  • From: <livingfearless01@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 17:33:15 -0400

Yes, that's what I've been doing for the past week.

From: christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Re:
I've been trying to unsubscribe for the pass week but I keep getting the
message unknown command after I reply to the unsubscribe email.Date: Thu, 24
Jul 2008 22:20:31 +0100

line.
--Chris Hallsworth

Derbyshire, UK

E-mailchristopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MSNch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx

Skypechrishallsworth7266

Websitehttp://www.chrishallsworth.co.nr

the message unknown command after I reply to the unsubscribe email.
Can someone please help me unsubscribe.

With Windows Live for mobile, your contacts travel with you. Connect on the go.
http://www.windowslive.com/messenger/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_messenger2_072008