Is there a class or online help for "Getting the most out of JAWS?"

  • From: "SLADE SELLERS" <sladesell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 12:35:21 -0500

Hey All,
In order to stop asking redundant questions, I'm come to the conclusion, I need
help.  The JAWS software was given to me with the idea, "You'll learn how to
swim, just throw him in."  But, I'm drowning.
Honest, I've got no clue what "Skins", "The JAWS cursor is", "Hot keys", etc.
So that I don't keep bothering the list with questions, I feel as if I should
know, is there anyone that knows of a place for help.
Thank you all for your time.
Slade