Is not relating about jaws but very important!

  • From: Fayaz Pasha <fayazjpasha@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 00:46:36 +0530

Hi friends, Sorry for posting an off topic but I need your urgent help.

Since a couple of days I'm geting a message that windows cannot login
me as an administrator. I'm forced to login to a temperary account
ware I cannot find any of My standard applications. But having said
that, all the files and folders are completely safe. I'm suppose to
install the application needed to view the files each time I login
which is I feel disgusting. The performance of the computer has come
down drastically and all the programs including jaws is affected.

Now ware does the solution lie? is there any way I can solve the
problem when I try to login the message I get is the profile may be
corrupted. is reinstaallation of windows is the only solution?

Since it is an off topic please send your responses privately to me on
fayazjpasha_21@xxxxxxxxxxx

Regards,
Fayaz