Is it possable to group mailing lists messages into conversations with windows live mail 2009 and Jaws 12?

  • From: Daniel McGee <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 22:09:30 +0100

Hi all, sent this message this morning I live in the UK but don't know if it
went through to the list so I am re sending it. Basicly the subject says it
all. Was wondering is it possable and if so what are the steps to do it also
just as inportant if I don't like it how to reverse it back to default.
Thanks
Daniel