RE: Is Jaws 6.0 a beta?

  • From: "Wil James" <wil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 20:35:59 -0500

What is not clear about what is posted on the site? Hmmmm. (Scratches head)

Do you want to know about new products when they come out? Do you have a
product the blind community would benefit from? Send an empty message to
new-products-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
E-mail/MSN:
wil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I C Q: