Is JAWS incompatible with .net 3.5?

  • From: Cleverson <clever92000@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2009 17:21:05 -0300

Hello:

I've just updated my Windows XP 32 bit sp2. Windows Update has installed the .net framework 3.5 over the 2.0 previously installed.

Now I'm unable to start JAWS 10.0.1154. It gives me an error like this:

"Application not initialized correctly (0xc0150002). Click OK to finish the execution."

The error is write in Portuguese, that's my native language, but the exadecimal code is the same and I think I translated the text correctly.

I have uninstalled JAWS 10.0 and tried to install it again, but at the begining of the installation, the error above is raised again.

Interestingly, JAWS 6.2 runs smoothly, but I need JAWS 10 that has some important features.

Can you tell me whether I have to uninstall the .net framework 3.5 or there's another solution?

Many thanks for any help
Cleverson
Alternative archives located at: