Intro & CD Burning

  • From: "Michael McDermott" <mmcderm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 21:29:01 -0400

Hello Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Mike. I am new to windows XP
and joined the list to gain from all the knowledge that is out there. I was
subscribed through my work email and asked some questions about CD Burning,
However, I have now set up my email account at home and would like to ask for
more input on that subject since I lost some of the informative post regarding
CD Burning. I have been using winmix and am looking for a better program if any
one has any reccomendations. Also I was told there are winmx scripts available
for JFW, could someone tell me how to get them and them get them set up?