Internet explorer error message conundrum addendum

  • From: "Dennis Kicz" <puffnstuff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 14:28:27 -0400

Hello once again:

Oops, as I smack my forehead for my dorkiness, I got my keystrokes mixed up on
my first submission to this list. Yes, I have been using the keystroke of Alt +
F4 to close internet explorer and not Control + F4 and yet the results are the
same, an error message as heard below.
Sorry for the screw up.

Cheerio,
Dennis

instead of doing control f 4 do alt f 4 to exit out of internet explorer.