Instant messaging questions

  • From: "Dustin" <djbigred2006@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 11:16:28 -0600

Hi all.  I'm extremely frustrated.  I just downloaded windows live
messenger, and do not like it.  I can not figure out how to add my yahoo
messenger contacts, there is a search edit box at the top of the main
window, and when I read my contact list, there first name is spoken, along
with there email.  I would rather it just speak there name.  How are you all
dealing with these issues?  Another issue is with yahoo messenger.  I
downloaded the new 8.1, and now I'm unable to sign in.  It says incorrect id
or password, and I know both are correct.  Have you all had this similar
problem, and if so, how did you get around it.  Lastly, do any of you have
experience with trillian, or any other messaging program that groups all the
messengers together as one.  If so, can you please comment on your
experiences.  Sorry for so many questions in one email.

Any help is greatly appreciated,

Dustin