Re: Information bar in internet explorer

  • From: Ann Byrne <annakb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 14:20:36 -0500

1. Activate JAWS cursor, page up to get to the top of the page, and click on the message about the information bar. this should give you a menu--accept the file ...

2.  Alt-n should give you access to the information bar/menu.

good luck!
At 02:03 PM 5/7/2010, you wrote:
Hello everybody,
How can I get to the information bar to perform an action? I'm using J11, xp service pack 3 and IE max is installed.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks

Godwin Adoyi
Cell phone: +233244311697; +233244115145
Skype: gadoyi

Alternative archives located at: