Important Question

  • From: "Armond Sooksians" <armond@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 23:52:13 +0430

Hi All,
What Anti-Virus and Personal Firewall softwares are accessible with JAWS? If
you know the answer, or have any comments about this question, Please kindly
reply to
armond@xxxxxxxxxxx
If you want to reply to the list, if possible, Please also send a copy of the
message to the above E-mail address.
Probably, You know that it is very important that We should have an updated
Anti-Virus and Personal Firewall software on our computers.
Thank you very much.
Best regard,
Armond Sooksians.