Re: Impatient with Windows Media Player

  • From: "John Miller" <n1umj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 15:24:56 -0400

I've never tried to burn CD's with it. I'm sure there's a way, in fact, yes
I have and didn't have any trouble now that I think, not on this computer
though my old one. I guess I've never wanted to listen to windows media
streams because everything I've ever wanted to do I've been able to do with
winamp except for the occasional real player file so I keep real player
around but hardly ever use it.